Wieża Błaznów

Dyskusje na tematy związane z Andrzejem Sapkowskim (i wiele innych)
Dzisiaj jest 28.03.2024 @ 12:21:54

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 4 ] 

What do you guys think about English Sapkowski forum?
It would be great 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Sapkowski is Polish... Don't even try liking him if you're not one of us! ( :( ) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
It is not necessary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Liczba głosów : 1
Autor Wiadomość
Dziecko-niespodzianka

After too many attempts, i was able to join this forum :) I'm a big fan of Sapkowski and his artworks. Please don't delete this post, i'd just love to ask one question: Don't you guys think of opening an English forum about Sapkowskim? It would be great, i suppose. Apart from the game, there are novels and stories made in end of 20th century. He is the greatest fantasy writer after Tolkien, in my opinion.

Thanks, in advance. feel free to contact me: [adres usunięty - aplegat]

Ps. if fan translators of untranslated books are here, i'd love to thank sincerely.

2nd ps. I made my thread sticky for a week. I'm so sorry if i made a mistake, mods.

BiałyPłomień Tańczący Na Modemach Wrogów
Awatar użytkownika

No, we don't. Try to ask an editor of Sapkowski's books in english. And now most people uses Facebook more often than message boards.

Dziecko-niespodzianka

[quote="Vramin"]No, we don't. Try to ask an editor of Sapkowski's books in english. And now most people uses Facebook more often than message boards.[/quote]

What does it suppose to mean? Sapkowski's works aren't just Polish anymore, They are cult and joint heiratage...

Villentretenmerth
Awatar użytkownika

That just means we don't plan to open an English forum (or sub-forum or whatever), because we see no point. It has nothing to do with Sapkowski's works being "cult" or "joint heritage". Vramin has just given you a piece of advice to present such an idea to an English Publisher, though personally I wouldn't count on a great success there either.

Have you looked around here at all? There is just a small bunch of people on the board who grew tired of discussing The Witcher series years ago and we still stick around only to talk in these sections of the forum, that are not connected to Sapkowski in any way.

Ech, wakacje

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 4 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]